Wow! The Everhot comes into its own in making your own festive dried oranges which smell divine while cooking, filling the entire kitchen with a Christmas scent.
- 5 oranges, thickly sliced (about 1 cm thick)
- whole cloves
- ribbon for hanging
- Place the oranges on a rack on baking tray lined with baco-glide
- Stud the outside with the cloves
- Make a small incision down from the pith towards centre of the orange.
- Place in the bottom oven of the Everhot at between 80-100ºC and leave to dry for at least 8 hours. I have left them overnight and they came out perfect.
- Leave to air dry and then use around the house (ribbon for hanging on the tree and wire to add to home-made Christmas wreath)