Makes 12 puddings. Yorkshire puddings have been tricky to master on the Everhot and after a bit of trial and error I have cooked perfect, well risen Everhot Yorkshire puddings. The secret is to make sure the top oven is really hot so check it has reached temperature before you put the puddings in to bake.
- 125g plain flour, sifted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- pinch salt
- 200ml milk
- splash water
- Place the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the eggs a little at a time until incorporated into the flour.
- Slowly add the milk, beating well until you have a thickish batter, the consistency of single cream.
- Leave to stand for at least half an hour.
- Pour a little oil (sunflower, vegetable or beef dripping works best) into a 12 cup muffin tray. Place in the bottom of the top oven at 225-230ºC until really hot and sizzling.
- Remove from the oven. Whisk the batter, adding a splash of cold water and spoon or pour into the muffin cups.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes and turn on the grill for the last 3 minutes of cooking. Resist the urge to open the oven during cooking. Remove from the oven and serve piping hot.